PSMA Australia offers authoritative, national location data sets which underpin an ever-expanding range of business solutions and government services. PSMA is an unlisted public company limited by shares and owned by the state, territory and Australian governments. When PSMA Australia decided to redevelop their website, they engaged Agileware to provide the following services:
- Website design, including information architecture, user stories, mockups, and content style guide
- Drupal website development
- Content migration from their old website to the new one
- Training for website editors and content authors
- Website hosting using Agilehost, including security and performance optimisation using CloudFlare Pro
- Ongoing support, including trouble-shooting and advice, and installing Drupal updates
With a short timeframe for this project, Agileware provided on-site services during the requirements discovery and website design stage. This allowed Agileware to better understand the client's needs and be able to discuss issues as they arose.
Development was completed at the Agileware offices in Canberra by our experienced Drupal developers, with frequent contact with the client's project manager in person and by phone to resolve issues.
Training was provided at the client's Canberra office, enabling as many staff as possible to attend. Training slides were provided in PDF format as a reference guide to using the website.