Agileware were contracted by Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority to develop a new website.
The process included initial development of a prototype, allowing APVMA to further refine their business processes for publishing and editing content.
Services provided to APVMA include:
- Custom Drupal theme to match the design provided by their graphic designer
- On-site developers completing tasks managed by APVMA
- Advice and support to optimise website hosting and security
- Drupal training for APVMA website editors and content authors
- Data migration planning and implementation
Agileware continues to provide on-site developer services to APVMA as needed for both their intranet and public website.