Agileware developed a new website for Australian National University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science.
Services provided by Agileware included:
- Requirements analysis and mockups, revised several times to come up with a set of designs that met the customer’s requirements within the ANU Drupal framework.
- Website development using ANU Drupal modules, and in accordance with the ANU Web Style Guide.
- Custom components developed by Agileware to improve the style of the website, while staying withinthe ANU Web Style Guide.
- Training for ANU’s website editor.
- Rewriting of website content by Agileware’s professional copywriter, Paul Bissett.
The website uses domain access to enable content to be shared between the separate Engineeringand Computer Science websites, as well as the College website. This is a great way to reduce work for website editors and make it easier for content authors to have their content appear in as many places as possible.
During the review stage, significant changes were made to the website based on customer feedback, before the website was handed over ready for installation in the ANU website hosting environment. ANU further developed the website in-house prior to installing and launching.