This one day course in Canberra covers basic to advanced topics, and is facilitated by an experienced Agileware CiviCRM trainer.
The topics covered include:
- What does CiviCRM do?
- Contacts - Individual, Organisation, Household
- Relationships between Contacts
- Groups, Smart Groups, and Tags
- Search - finding Contacts or Activities, exporting search results
- Mailings - creating templates, email newsletter design, SMS messages, sending and reporting on mailings
- Activities - phone calls, SMS, email, meetings, follow-up activities
- Campaigns, Surveys, and Petitions
- Contributions - donations, membership fees, event registration fees, price sets
- Events - online registrations, managing attendees
- Memberships - individuals, organisations
You will be emailed a PDF of the training material on the day. This will be useful after the training as a reference guide while you are working with CiviCRM.
- Thursday 28 May 2015, 9am to 5pm
- Please arrive in time for a 9am start
Paid all day parking is available at the facilities.
Things you will need to bring
You will need to bring the following:
- You will need to have an email account which you can access via the Internet (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc.)
- Lunch will not be provided on the day. There are cafes nearby.
Things provided on the day
The following resources will be provided:
- Windows PC, used to work through exercises on a CiviCRM training installation provided by Agileware
- Wireless Internet
- Training material provided as a PDF
How to book
To book, please contact us with the number of places you’d like to book, and we’ll send an invoice for $250 (GST included) per attendee.