Activities and Reports (2 hours)
- Assumed knowledge: Introduction to CiviCRM - Contacts, Groups, and Search
- Different kinds of activities that can be recorded in CiviCRM: phone calls, emails, SMS messages, meetings
- Scheduling activities for the future and finding them again
- Recording and reporting on time spent
- Importing activities
- Reports included in CiviCRM, and how to create custom reports
This training session is exclusive to Agileware CiviCRM Support subscribers. Session is limited to 5 participants only.
Training is delivered via the Internet. The instructor will demonstrate the skills to be learned, and help attendees work through exercises. Each attendee will need a PC or Mac with a voice headset or phone to watch streamed video, interact with the instructor, and complete exercises during the training session.
All CiviCRM Remote Training courses are delivered using Agileware's training CiviCRM installation, which contains example data only. This allows attendees to complete exercises during the training session, without affecting the data in their own CiviCRM installation.
Cost for this training session is $65 ex GST per attendee. You will be invoiced via email after you register online. Payment must be made before training date for your registration to be confirmed. Cancellation within 24 hours of the event start will result in full fees being payable.