Memberships and Contributions (2 hour session)
- Assumed knowledge: Introduction to CiviCRM - Contacts, Groups, and Search
- Custom fields on membership join/renewal forms unique to your organisation
- Membership reports and scheduled renewal reminders, finding expired members
- Recording memberships
- Recording payments for memberships, event fees, and donations
- Processing credit card payments securely
- Finding records of contributions for memberships, event fees, and donations
- Reconciling financial transactions with your accounting system
This training session is exclusive to Agileware CiviCRM Support subscribers. Session is limited to 5 participants only.
Training is delivered via the Internet. The instructor will demonstrate the skills to be learned, and help attendees work through exercises. Each attendee will need a PC or Mac with a voice headset or phone to watch streamed video, interact with the instructor, and complete exercises during the training session.
All CiviCRM Remote Training courses are delivered using Agileware's training CiviCRM installation, which contains example data only. This allows attendees to complete exercises during the training session, without affecting the data in their own CiviCRM installation.
Cost for this training session is $65 ex GST per attendee. You will be invoiced via email after you register online. Payment must be made before training date for your registration to be confirmed. Cancellation within 24 hours of the event start will result in full fees being payable.