Events (2 hours)
- Assumed knowledge: Introduction to CiviCRM - Contacts, Groups, and Search; Memberships and
- Different kinds of events in CiviCRM:
- Events that appear in public listing on the website, but don't allow people to RSVP or buy tickets
- Events that appear in the public listing on the website, and do allow people to RSVP or buy tickets
- Events that do not appear on the website at all, but do allow your organisation's staff to record RSVPs or
attendance, and payments for event fees
- Recurring events
- Creating an event
- Registering an RSVP and/or payment for an event using the website
- Registering an RSVP and/or payment for an event using CiviCRM
- Post-event wrap-up: attendance, scheduled reminders, collecting feedback.
This training session is exclusive to Agileware CiviCRM Support subscribers. Session is limited to 5 participants only.
Training is delivered via the Internet. The instructor will demonstrate the skills to be learned, and help attendees work through exercises. Each attendee will need a PC or Mac with a voice headset or phone to watch streamed video, interact with the instructor, and complete exercises during the training session.
All CiviCRM Remote Training courses are delivered using Agileware's training CiviCRM installation, which contains example data only. This allows attendees to complete exercises during the training session, without affecting the data in their own CiviCRM installation.
Cost for this training session is $65 ex GST per attendee. You will be invoiced via email after you register online. Payment must be made before training date for your registration to be confirmed. Cancellation within 24 hours of the event start will result in full fees being payable.
|CiviCRM Remote Training, 1 attendee||$ 71.50 (includes GST of $ 6.50)|