Your Drupal website is available on the Internet - to everyone, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And not everyone visiting your website is what you would call “nice”. So it’s pretty important to keep the software up to date with the current release of Drupal and module security releases.
Minor Drupal upgrades and security releases
Minor Drupal upgrades are when a minor update to Drupal is applied, eg. Drupal 7.1 to Drupal 7.5. Agileware can perform minor Drupal upgrades and apply module security releases to your Drupal website. This service includes:
- Cloning the existing Drupal website and installing on our development web server
- Applying minor Drupal core upgrades and module security releases.
- Testing the website to validate that the website is functioning correctly after upgrade.
- Performing a review of the upgraded website with you.
- Deploying the upgraded website into production and post-upgrade verification.
Major Drupal upgrades
- Converting the Drupal theme
- Determining upgrade paths for Drupal modules
- Locating replacement modules
- Development of custom modules
- Creating a content migration plan
- Extensive testing