Sell your products and services on-line using Ubercart
Ubercart is an exciting open source e-commerce shopping cart that fully integrates your online store with Drupal, the leading open source content management system. This is a killer combination for anyone looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much much more!
Ubercart features include:
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system. Create normal products by default. Add fields to store additional product information using Drupal’s CCK system.
- Flexible product attributes system. Create user selectable attributes for your products that modify the price, SKU/model, and/or weight of items as the customer adds them to his or her cart. Set default attribute/option sets for each product class to easily create many similar products.
- Single page checkout. All checkout information gathered on a single screen composed of configurable checkout panes. Third party modules can define checkout panes to replace or add to the default set, making it easy to customize the checkout experience.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout). Accounts and emails are automatically generated based on the customer’s e-mail address. (Optional setting allows customers to specify account names and passwords in checkout.) For return customers, previously used addresses will be listed on the checkout page for easy access.
- Simple order processing. The order administration screens have been designed by and for our salesmen. We believe there is always room for improvement and will try to make it happen! Order screens use the “pane” model, so the screens are configurable and extensible to accommodate a wide variety of e-commerce applications.
- Simple order creation and editing. Easy to create orders manually for customers, adding products, shipping prices, etc. from a single screen. Line items system makes it easy to add fees, discounts, and coupons to orders.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, cod, etc.) and payment gateways EWAY, PayPal, etc.
- Activity logging. Enable logging to see all the changes made to an order, including payment processing. (Your accountant will love this!)
Agileware services for Ubercart
Agileware can add to or alter Ubercart features to accommodate virtually any e-commerce need.
- Transforming and importing your data into Ubercart
- Exporting data from Ubercart
- Ubercart installation on your Drupal website
- Integrating Ubercart with third-party systems
- Customising Ubercart and developing new modules
- Creating new Payment Gateway modules
- Upgrading and bug fixing Ubercart community modules
- Google analytics integration with click-conversion at checkout
- Newsletter integration
- Social network integration, announcing purchase at checkout
- Discount coupons
- Recurring orders, products and payments
- Trouble-shooting Ubercart bugs and errors
- Providing Ubercart training for your staff
- Upgrading Ubercart
- Providing help desk and support services for Ubercart