Membership, contact, fund-raising and event management using CiviCRM
CiviCRM is a powerful, web-based contact relationship management (CRM) system. It allows an organisation to record and manage information about the various people and other organisations it deals with. CiviCRM is more than just an address book, it also allows you to track your interactions with people and organisations and to get them to engage with, and potentially give money to, your organisation through your website. The information you gather is all stored in one place but you can access it from anywhere.
CiviCRM focuses on the needs of non-profits. Most business CRMs are focused on managing commerce; CiviCRM emphasises communicating with individuals, community engagement, managing contributions, and administering memberships.
CiviCRM is open source, which means there are no license costs or user fees associated with using the software. CiviCRM is web-based, which means it can be accessed by many users at the same time from different locations. Read more about CiviCRM at http://en.flossmanuals.net/CiviCRM and http://civicrm.org
Agileware services for CiviCRM
Agileware provide consulting and support services for CiviCRM, including:
- Transforming and importing your data into CiviCRM
- Exporting data from CiviCRM
- CiviCRM installation
- Integrating CiviCRM with your Drupal website
- Setting up CiviCRM so that you can accept credit card payments for membership, renewals and events
- Customising CiviCRM and developing new modules
- Trouble-shooting CiviCRM bugs and errors
- Providing CiviCRM training for your staff
- Upgrading CiviCRM
- Providing help desk and support services for CiviCRM