Agileware was contracted by the Australian start-up, Paws for Life to implement detailed Photoshop designs into a fully functional eCommerce website with recurring orders.
Using Drupal, Agileware delivered the website following a 3 week development period. The utmost care was taken to ensure that the website was 100% true to the Photoshop design and specification.
Key features of this website include:
- User optimised product catalogue, with dynamic price updates based on product option selection
- Re-designed checkout process including single page user registration and single page checkout / review
- Secure credit card payments using eWay
- eWay and Ubercart recurring orders (with recurring credit card payments)
- Social media integration with Twitter, Facebook
- Integrated newsletter services using Mailchimp
- Extensive use of web fonts and automatic font to image Drupal modules
- Performance testing, performance and scalability enhancements
Agileware provided installation and support to ensure that the website was ready for business. The Paws for Life store is open and accepting orders, right now!