Manning Clark House Inc (MCH) is a not-for-profit organisation whose aim is to promote, encourage and nurture the production and communication (especially but not only) of Australian history and literature, the literature of Australian history, and of visual and performing art works; and to promote and encourage vigorous discussion and debate in Australian society on issues of public importance and in all areas of scholarly interest.
Agileware was contracted by MCH to update their existing website, which can be seen on archive.org
Agileware provided the following services:
- Created a fresh and unique website, which incorporates key visual elements of Manning Clark House
- Implemented Drupal as the content management system
- Migrated into Drupal approximately 500 web pages and performed HTML cleansing
- eCommerce shopping cart with Paypal integration
- Event calendar and listing
- Social media integration with Twitter, Facebook
- Integrated newsletter services using Mailchimp
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Drupal training for MCH staff
- Drupal website hosting services
- On-going website support including Drupal software maintenance
Manning Clark House were extremely excited about the new website and the enhanced abilities to communicate directly with their community.